Get awesome advice and encouragement as you turn your side project into a business!
We'll send you information packed emails (written by developers, for developers)
on how to build your own business.
Almost 9,500 coders, hackers, and developers have taken the challenge. Why not you?
Learn how with topics like:
- How to run a very profitable software business on 5 hours a week (even if you're working full-time at your day job)
- The 8 steps to take to get from your initial idea to having paying customers
- A simple test you can do in an afternoon to find out if your idea is bullshit (which sucks, but not as much as wasting a year or two on it)
- 16 powerful ways to acquire customers (including a few you probably haven't thought of)
- How programmers can do SEO that doesn't make you feel dirty
- A powerful way to boost your revenue that you shouldn't use (seriously)
- ...and many more.
Our users love us!
"I absolutely love this series so far. Everything about it is great--tracking is fucking seamless, the articles are great. Thanks for this, and keep it up!"
— Eric M.
"I thought that marking how I was doing each day forced me to honestly assess my progress and situation each day. That was almost as motivating as reading the actual content."
"It was just brilliant! The writers you had were top notch and so was the content: the gist of things in one manageable email."
"Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for setting this up. It's inspiring, fun, even well designed. Tracking is a nice feature. Even the unsubscribe text is awesome :)"
"Just wanted to drop a quick note to you guys. This is great stuff, each article you send is helpful and sometimes even motivating (motivation is always hard, at least for me). Thanks and let me know if I can do anything to help besides spread the good word."